Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 882.

I've changed the bounding box type so it has a 'zero' element and thus can support monoid rather than groupoid.

I want to change the picture type slightly so it can support pictures that have some size but no content. This is to draw lines that have a parametric representation Ax + By + C = 0. To draw a line the function must supply an area for the line to be drawn in - if the line doesn't actually enter the area the function should still return a picture without content (but still with a bounding box). I don't want to make the picture type more complicated so I've shifted some of the complexity (bounding boxes of empty pictures) to the bounding box type.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.