Sunday, November 8, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 911.

I've tidied up the interface provided by Core.Picture. The bad label functions - picLabel, picLabel1 - have been moved into the example LabelPic.hs where they are pending removal once I've something better.

I've also added a lot more instances for the builder smart constructor classes - Stroke, Fill, TextLabel and Ellipse - that create primitives and allow some eliding of default attributes.

Revision 910 was a mistake where I didn't run svn status and I hadn't put all the new changes in my local repository.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.