Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 945.

I've added a module for SafeFonts to wumpus-extra. 'SafeFonts' are fonts that should be present in GhostScript / PostScript and SVG and at sizes present in PostScript - PostScript fonts only have certain sizes encoded e.g. 10pt, 12pt, 18pt, other sizes like 41pt can be achieved by doing an uniform scaling on the drawn text.

Due to SVG's font naming convention being completely different to PostScript most of the safe fonts aren't safe yet.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.