Friday, November 13, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 932.

I've added an example that throws an error when rendering due to it manipulating an empty picture. I'd known the empty picture was going to be a problem, but I've needed to construct enough functionality before feeling able to look at it. I think I'm going to need the picture tree type to be a non-empty tree. This might well simplify my bounding box problems but it won't be pain free; the list concatenation operations on the Picture language (stack, hcat, vcat) depend on the notion of an empty Picture. If I get rid of the empty Picture these operations will have to throw an error themselves on the empty list.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.