Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 899.

I've sorted out the coordinate changes for SVG including text which was previously upside down. Now SVG output and PostScript output should pretty much match.

Next up, I'm going to divide Wumpus into to cabal packages - one for Wumpus.Core which hopefully won't change much from now on; and the other for Wumpus.Extras and Wumpus.Geometry. This will probably mean Subversion commit numbers go a bit mad as I shift directory contents about.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.