Tuesday, November 10, 2009

data-aviary

Copperbox revision 916.

More work on the combinator birds.

I've worked out what I want the package to be - the Data.Aviary module is for combinators that have already escaped into the wild but aren't in 'standard' libraries. For example the (#) combinator in Wash, which is the thrush combinator bird. This is the module to include in programs. The Data.Aviary.Birds module is more a reference collecting as many combinators as I can type - it will need more comprehensive documentation of course. I'm not sure yet whether the pairing functions will have a place in this library or not.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.