Friday, November 14, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 326.

I've made a separate module for the 'fitting' functions and typeclass, and added a very general sectioning function that can split sequences into measured lengths and optionally hyphenate them when an element has been split across two sections (for music this would mean putting a tie at the end of the left bar).

I haven't yet replaced partitionGVO the HNotate function that currently does bar division with a complex stateful fold, but once I do, I should be able to handle notes with duration greater than the bar length. Currently HNotate's behaviour for extra long notes is unknown.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.