Thursday, November 6, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 311.

I've improved the Midi output from HNotate. Grace notes, chords an polyphony are now accommodated i.e. they are implemented but I haven't tested them yet. Because it doesn't make sense for Midi output to have a template file, I haven't yet implemented a proper top-level function to generate Midi (so I haven't done much testing).

The current top-level function outputMidi outputs only one eventlist in a system, this needs generalizing, plus I need to be able to change some of the properties in the environment.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.