Friday, November 7, 2008

Bala

Copperbox revisions 313 & 314.

I've made some changes to Bala's directory layout and removed some old examples that no longer worked and weren't worth updating (they are duplicated for HNotate).

I've added one Bala example DemoScale to output scales. This one uses the Bala libraries to compute output, unlike the deleted examples were actually static note lists and didn't really uses the Bala libraries at all. Lots of the Bala code has got very rusty since I split off the output generation into HNotate, and while DemoScale runs it produces incorrect output. There's a lot of work to do on Bala...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.