Monday, November 17, 2008

Bala

Copperbox revision 335.

I've restructured the Bala directories. The music representation modules (Chord, Interval, etc.) were cluttering up Bala.Base, so I've put them in a new folder MusicRep.

These modules are the first to go rusty whenever I change something in Bala, so it seems preferable to park them out in a separate folder where they can rust in peace until Bala.Base is stable and useful enough to need them. I want Bala.Base to handle just the mechanics of music - i.e. outputting Midi and scores and the most primitive types (Pitch, Duration...), and not higher level representations.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.