Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bala, HNotate and ZMidi

Copperbox revision 354.

Work towards printing drum rhythms.

The work here gets Bala closer to being able to output drum rhythms in LilyPond, but unfortunately I've reached a sticking point. I need to be able to represent 'drum chords' with HNotate's Tile datatype (specifically the Mark constructor), however I can't see how to do this at the moment, as marks have always been singletons and not collections. It looks like I'll have to rethink Tile.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.