Wednesday, October 6, 2010

wumpus - new releases

Copperbox revision 1769.

New releases for the Wumpus libraries.

Wumpus-Core gets a fix for the PostScript stroke attribute separator bug and updates to the user guide which was a bit off the pace. 

The changes to Wumpus-Basic an the main reasons for the new releases. As the organization of Basic.Graphic has changed quite a lot I'm making a release now rather than have a huge change when I actually add some new functionality.

The updates to Wumpus-Tree and Wumpus-Microprint just track changes to Wumpus-Basic.

wumpus-core-0.35.0
wumpus-basic-0.10.0
wumpus-microprint-0.10.0
wumpus-tree-0.9.0

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.