Tuesday, October 5, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1763.

I've added a DirectionContext monad - this is a reader monad with line direction as the context. Its intended to make creating paths easier when the path needs displacing by a line angle. For instance, arrow tips are easy to think about if drawn on a left-to-right horizontal line, its more complicated to think about them on a line of some parametric angular direction. DirectionContext abstracts the direction and provides two morphisms perpendicular and parallel that are analogous to the vector constructors vvec and hvec.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.