Monday, October 25, 2010

toy-font-metrics

Copperbox revision 1825.

I've added decent white-space handling courtesy of cut down versions of Parsec's LanguageDef and TokenParser modules / datatypes. Credit and thanks to Daan Leijen - Parsec is a truly exceptional library particularly in the details like the tokenizer / white-space handling and the expression table parser. Its a pity that white-space isn't configurable in the LanguageDef so I could make line oriented parsers (whiteSpace chomps newlines).

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.