Tuesday, October 12, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1794.

Major change.

I've removed the PrimElement data type making the syntax tree shallower and more efficient. The grouping constructor that PrimElement provided is now added to Primitive as PGroup. Its a shame I added PrimElement in the first place, but my thinking was clouded by not wanting to make Primitive a tree (and thus not really living up to its name). Adding PrimElement caused an inefficiency even when SVG hyperlinks weren't used - so its removal is beneficial.

I haven't changed all the examples yet and there are code comments and the user revise, but the few examples tested so far work and the changes were surprisingly trivial.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.