Tuesday, October 5, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1766.

I've worked through the demos and they should all run now.

Also, I've done some tidying up of Basic.Graphic removing the functions localLG and lgappend. They can be recreated with Applicative notation slightly more verbosely, so not having them as functions is something of a loss, however, I felt they were adding more "concepts" to the Graphic.Base API so that swung the balance in favour of removing them.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.