Sunday, May 23, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1371.

I've changed frameMulti so that the order the list is drawn corresponds to the zorder of the drawing - i.e. the front of the list is the top layer of the drawing, the tail of the list the bottom.

UPDATE - actually I haven't - the changes don't work. This will need some more work/thought as it might be better to change how the list is drawn rather than the obvious fix of reversing it...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.