Wednesday, May 19, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1352.

I've added path drawing tests to AffineTest01.hs.

At the moment Pictures calculate larger bounding boxes than primitives after rotation transforms. This is probably because pictures calculate the bounding box new bounding box after a transformation by preforming transformation on the previous bounding box, rather than the primitives within the picture... Though, if its another reason it is certainly a bug.

Like the circle bounding box problem I posted about yesterday, I might by happy that this is a quirk rather than try to do anything about it. Uniformity would definitely be nice, but I don't want to complicate the implementation.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.