Thursday, April 28, 2011

wumpus

Copperbox revision 2360.

I've updated Paths in Wumpus-Drawing to avoid name clashes with the new LocTrace module in Basic. I've also added a Path optimizer for AbsPath to coalesce successive straight line segments that move in the same direction.

In Wumpus-Tree I've finally got family connectors working for rotated trees. It turns out that there aren't really any abstractions in Wumpus that help much here as family tree connectors are so peculiar - end points of the lines are actually more tangible than start points because the starts are dependent on anchors.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.