Tuesday, April 19, 2011

wumpus

Copperbox revision 2333.

I've removed round_corner_factors from the Drawing Context. I didn't like how this was arbitrarily applied to paths, so I removed it. To add rounded corners back to Shapes etc. I'll probably add extra constructors specifically for round corner version.

Also I've updated the demos in Wumpus-Drawing and updated the code and in Wumpus-Tree. Although the layers above Wumpus-Core are still not readily useful (they would be better off not being on Hackage) it's time the released versions were updated.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.