Thursday, March 31, 2011

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 2274.

I've re-implemented the affine transformations on Points and Vectors as simple functions rather than matrix / homogeneous coordinate operations.

This has good implications for the unit handling as it means Real and Floating are enough to compute transformations: the unit doesn't need to be cast to Double, which needs InterpretUnit. Thus it looks like the classes can be generalized back to what they were in 0.43.0 with the exception that scale should work with Double for the scaling factors and not the unit - u.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.