Tuesday, March 29, 2011

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 2266.

I've changed the representation of PosObject so the orientation is a (contextual) query to get the orientation rather than a pure value. It has been difficult to get usable types for the text objects in Wumpus-Drawing, so I think this change is appropriate[*]. It makes the PosObject type equivalent to the type of Arrowheads.


[*] The types in Wumpus are regrettably so complicated that it is difficult to tell without working through the consequences in the code.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.