Tuesday, March 22, 2011

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 2239.

I've devalued the affine transformations in Wumpus-Core - that is, I've given the existing classes longer, more cumbersome names in the expectation that higher-level software will define its own affine operations and want the good names - scale, rotate, translate etc.

Because Wumpus-Core is oblivious to context for contextual units, its makeshift unit handling via the class PsDouble was actually counter-productive (making things more complicated). So I've removed the Unit module where PsDouble was defined as part of this work.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.