Wednesday, March 9, 2011

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 2192.

I've specialized RotateAbout and its derived functions so the point-of-rotation has Double for the unit - i.e. it represents PostScript points.

This helps instances with more general units as they are translating into a specific type/unit rather than a polymorphic one. It also seems to make seems given that translate is fixed to PostScript points - rotate-about can be seen as a translate, rotate, then reversed translate.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.