Saturday, March 26, 2011

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 2256.

Initial work adding concat operations (cf. pretty print libs) to LocImage. I've rather overlooked that LocImage supports concat operations: AdvGraphic naturally supports them but so does LocImage if we just move the start point - LocImage is too primitive to account for a notion of border.

Some of the clunky chain operations in Wumpus-Drawing can be superseded by concat operations on LocImages and other moveable graphic objects.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.