Wednesday, September 15, 2010

wumpus

Copperbox revision 1708.

I've changed the Z-Order of trace in the drawing monad - the first expression in a do-block is drawn on top. This is how previously worked in Wumpus-Basic, although it is an arbitrary decision. Ideally there should be some control over layers in the Drawing monad.

Also I've renamed the primitive dots to be marks - marks are dots that are just drawn and don't have anchor handles.

Finally there are some sundry cabal file and Haddock doc changes; I'll probably make a release of the current code.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.