Saturday, September 4, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1676.

The SVG delta code size optimization is now working.

However, it looks like it will beneficial only for font properties and detrimental for stroke properties (because of this I've elided a stroke implementation). Given that I'm not going to add a stroke implementation it would be wise to specialize the GSUpdate data type and API exposed via Picture just to concern font properties, rather than go with the current version.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.