Friday, September 3, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1670.

I've added support for bordered paths - closed paths that are drawn with a background fill colour and a foreground stroked border. Most of the code to do this was in the last release, but I couldn't think of a name - bordered is unremarkable, but it only occurred to me yesterday - so I left out a full implementation.

SVG can draw bordered paths with one path element - this can be quite an efficiency saving for some elements e.g. bordered dots. Previously Wumpus drew them with two operations.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.