Friday, September 17, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1716.

Work on named character functions for the Symbol Font.

I've finally found out why I can't print capital Upsilon - it is a special character so needs to be amp-hash-161-semi in SVG or forward-slash-Upsilon1 in PostScript. This is unfortunate as it contradicts how text encoding works in Wumpus-Core - currently an encoding (e.g. Latin1) is associated with a drawing, but it looks like it will have to be associated with a font / character set instead.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.