Friday, September 24, 2010

wumpus-shapes

Copperbox revision 1740.

I've updated Shapes to use the new types and drawing primitives from Wumpus-Basic.

Ideally Shapes should be moved into Basic, but currently the code is mostly horrible - particularly, there is a lot of almost duplicated code for manipulating individual shapes. Having Shapes in Wumpus-Basic would spur on the development of connectors - supporting usable connectors rather than the current single, proof of concept would be a major step forward.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.