Tuesday, September 21, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1729.

Some more work on Chains, plus I've added a field for line spacing to the the drawing context.

The line spacing is actually its a scaling factor of the point size - 1.2 times the point size turns out to be a good factor. With this in place I've been able to add a graphic primitive for multi-line text labels, Wumpus-Core originally had a function for this but it got lost as the Picture Language module got punted about.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.