Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 870.

Changing the frame is working again. I've decided it make a lot more sense to communicate a change of frame immediately to PostScript (as a concat operation) as it is encountered during the top-down traversal. Trying to do the translations on the Haskell side was too flaky. It also generated more obscure PostScript, being much harder to map a sub-picture in the Haskell code to a sub-picture in the PostScript code.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.