Sunday, October 25, 2009

Wumpus-0.2

Copperbox revision 860.

I've made a release library of Wumpus - the main modules Core.Geometry, Core.Picture and Core.PostScript have taken shape and seem to be working. I haven't done any documenting or tidying for Haddock, but making a release now at least fixes the general functionality that these modules should have - extensions should go into other modules. Indeed, I moved the (currently rather superficial) polygon code out of Core.Picture into a new module for this release.

There was no Wumpus-0.1 release - the first version of Wumpus had more features than Wumpus-2.0 but it collapsed when I tried to make the picture type parametric over coordinate type to handle polar coordinates and I never packaged a release from it.


Copperbox revision 861

Adding a release tar.gz of fun-extras as Wumpus-0.2 depends on it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.