Saturday, October 17, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 834.

I've chosen the polygon-with-points implementation of pictures as the best version of the current round, so I've deleted the others. As this representation carries around affine frames to model displacement of one picture within a composite picture, it can also use the affine frames for transformations - i.e. transform the frame rather than the points within it. One of the examples uses this to rotate a line of squares.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.