Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wumpus

Copperbox revision 865.

Affine transformations are currently working for paths as they are temporarily using pointInFrame and transforming each point before sending it to PostScript (as opposed to sending the calculated current translation matrix to PostScript with a concat command).

This does mean that labels are not transformed properly - I have no access to their paths/control points so cannot pre-translate them. They need to be evaluated in PostScript within the context of a concat command that has set the current translation matrix.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.