Saturday, November 20, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1884.

First round of work making moving Primitives a cheap operation. This is very useful to Wumpus-Basic so it can arrange BoundedGraphics where it needs to take a bounding box but then draw the Prim somewhere else.

This work changes the internal representation of Paths to use relative path segments rather than absolute ones. With relative path segments the function to move paths can just move the start point. A second round of work will have to look at the PrimGroup Primitive constructor - currently transforming this maps the transform to all its elements, maybe it ought to "cache" transformations in a CTM.

Note - I've found a bug in calculating the bounding box of rotated ellipses, I'm not sure how long this has been around...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.