Friday, November 26, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1904.

I've updated the demos included in the Hackage release to compile without warnings. I'll probably make a release of the current version once I've written a "status report" for it. While Wumpus-Basic is still very rough - the latest version is probably even less polished that the previous one, though it adds a lot of new features - the Wumpus-Core version on Hackage could do with being updated.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.