Monday, November 22, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1894.

I've removed the BoundaryAnchors and LRText / LRSymbol modules.

The code from BoundaryAnchors has be put back into the DrawingComposition module. I'm not going to attempt to make code common between drawing composition and text-line alignment and composition, so the boundary anchors need not be in their own module.

LRText didn't work with the changes to Wumpus-Core. As it is due to be superseded by the current work on text handling, I won't be spending time updating it.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.