Monday, November 15, 2010

wumpus-basic

Copperbox revision 1872.

File name changes - Basic.Graphic.Drawing becomes Basic.Graphic.Context function.

I still haven't worked out the new type of Drawings that represent Pictures with DrawingContext. Because TraceDrawings can produce empty lists of Primitives, Wumpus-Basic has a liftToPictureU operation (U - for unsafe) to get a Picture from a non-empty list of primitives, for pictures-in-context, I'm not sure if the picture should be wrapped with a Maybe instead.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.