Wednesday, November 17, 2010

wumpus-core

Copperbox revision 1879.

I've changed the naming for Wumpus-Core's internal escaped strings to assert that they are only Escaped strings and not Encoded ones. 'Encoding' as much as it exists, happens in the rendering phase not in the construction phase.

I'm undecided as to whether it would actually be better to encode strings as well as escape them at construction time. For the moment the status quo remains, but changing might be a more logical design.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.