Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mullein

Copperbox revision 575.

I've changed the LilyPond conversion code so it is more obvious how it handles converting to absolute or relative pitch. Relative pitch is now a Maybe type inside the conversion state - if the translation needs absolute pitch its value is nothing and the pitch rewrite function just returns its supplied value. If the translation needs relative pitch then the value will be Just something and the rewrite function can look inside the Just.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.