Friday, April 24, 2009

Mullein

Copperbox revision 566.

Some more work on the Haskore interface, where I've tried to work from the Music type rather than the Performance type.

But... I'm not sure this is a valid direction. Haskore doesn't carry around information that is very useful for notation output. For instance, there is no representation of chords within Haskore's data structures - chord's are notes joined with the parallel combinator. I've tried to reconstruct chords by searching for notes with the same onset and duration, but the code to do this is very convoluted.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.