Saturday, October 18, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 281.

I've put logging around the most important processing functions in HNotate - and added alternative top-level functions outputAbc_debug and outputLilyPond_debug that do the processing with logging on.

The problems I've seen where Trees.hs doesn't produce any output for LilyPond and other examples drop directives (e.g. partial measures) look like they stem from the preprocessing stage producing bad output. To fix...

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.