Friday, October 24, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 285.

Deja vu! Another rewrite of the LilyPond and Abc island parsers.

Again the rewrite fells more idiomatic and slightly simpler, the Abc preprocessor is now just 7 lines and building nested expression from the parse result is easier. Unfortunately there is a bad bug in the new Abc parser where I didn't account for line endings terminating fields. The example below parses the key as C M and fails on 2/4 because it has already consumed the meter field designator:

K:C
M:2/4

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.