Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 275.

Apropos the last commit, I've rewritten the other parsers now as well. Again they are more idiomatic - they look like other Parsec parsers and don't carry around extra state.

The conversion to HOAS is now done after parsing - this means that the parsed syntax will be available for printing out (debugging). Because so much has been changed a lot of the debugging has been dropped but the useful stuff will be put back in soon. Also a few off the examples don't currently work.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.