Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 284.

I've re-instated handling of un-metered music in the front end (the \cadenzaOn command in LilyPond, or 'missing' meter field for Abc tunes). The back end needs revision to make it work.

I've added a new set of tests - hopefully these should make it easier to track whether or not features like starting with a partial bar or un-metered music work. As the code is unfortuantely still quite unstable these features have a habit of falling out.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.