Friday, October 31, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 300.

I've added ErrorT into the NotateMonadT monad stack. During the work to get absolute pitch working for LilyPond output, I've felt that some of the functions really need to return failure rather use a default. Defaulting to middle C for relative output is one - if a score file doesn't have a relative pitch set and it has a directive for relative output, then it seems like a problem to signal to the user for correction rather than do the output regardless.

As for Copperbox being 300, well the code is looking much better as of the last month, maybe by revision 400 HNotate will be ready for release.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.