Saturday, September 27, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 267.

Some tidying up - I've moved the enharmonic spelling functions out of the pitch module and deleted the 'builder' modules for LilyPond and Abc.

The two builder modules were probably bigger than the rest of HNotate - I'm almost sad to see them go as they had so much work put into them. I probably had to do all that work to come up with the ah-ha that showed me they were unnecessary, but it would have been nice to have gone down a fruitful path from the beginning.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.