Wednesday, September 3, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revisions 242 & 243.

Major restructure of HNotate - with revision 242 I deleted both the HNotate and HNotateAlt directories. With revision 243 I added the latest HNotate code which has is the HNotateAlt code but has substantially different file structure.

The LilyPond 'bulgarian6' example in HNotate/Examples runs, which is promising but there are an awful lot of hacks to make it work. A lot of the data structures have been changed to work with new template based generation scheme, but they really need rethinking.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.