Thursday, September 4, 2008

HNotate

Copperbox revision 245.

More reworking on the HNotate code. I've changed the some of the data types (and their names) now that HNotate doesn't try to represent full scores[1]. The Trees.hs example now runs but generates errors in the LilyPond output, clearly I've still a lot do do for LilyPond, alongside restoring Midi and Abc output.

[1] Scores are defined in the LilyPond template files HNotate just injects note lists into the template holes.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Disambiguating biog as there are a few Stephen Tetley's in the world. I'm neither a cage fighter or yachtsman. I studied Fine Art in the nineties (foundation Bradford 1992, degree Cheltenham 1992 - 95) then Computing part-time at Leeds Met graduating in 2003. I'm the Stephen Tetley on Haskell Cafe and Stackoverflow.